Online Bids and Tenders
The following is a list of all current online bid and tender opportunities with The City of Owen Sound. Please refer to the Status column in the list to determine if the bid is open, closed or awarded.
1. Bidders who download any bid opportunity from the City of Owen Sound Bid Opportunities page are to check this page often for any changes or addendums. It is the bidders’ sole responsibility to access the Web Page and download any changes or addendums to any bid opportunity. Any bids received that do not include posted addendums and/or change notices may be rejected. In the information below, Tender refers to Quotations, Request for Proposals and Tenders. Large Tender Specifications and drawings must be picked up at City Hall as indicated on the Tender ad. Each Tender Ad will inform you as to whether it can be downloaded and your bid e-mailed to the City or that the Tender must be picked up at City hall and returned in the proper envelope provided. EACH INDIVIDUAL Tender ad will include bid instructions.
2. The Registered Bidder Application is for information purposes only. The City does not promise nor guarantee that bidders will be notified of any upcoming bid opportunities if they complete the Registered Bidder Application. It is the sole responsibility of each bidder to check this Web Page often to review any open bid opportunities. All information supplied to the City in this document becomes the property of the City and is subject to the provisions of the Municipal Freedom of Infomation and Protection of Privacy Act. Please note that the name and contact information of the Bidder, along with the total Proposal/Bid amount, provided that said amount does not disclose unit pricing, will be made public.
3. In order to view and download our documents, you will require:
Microsoft Excel (or the FREE Excel Viewer)
Adobe Acrobat Reader
4. Bidders may download Quotations and Request for Proposals in Microsoft Excel or Adobe PDF format and submit their bid submission before the stipulated closing date and time either in paper or digital format. Note: Fax Bids Will Not Be Accepted. A digital format bid submission is to be sent by E-mail to email@example.com . Bid files must be returned in Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Word.
Bidders wishing to send or deliver a bid submission in paper format to the City must submit the document in a sealed envelope using the address label or address information included in the bid opportunity document. In order to download Tenders, bidders must first register for that tender and if required pay a downloading fee. Fees are only required on Larger Tenders for construction and are not applicable to Request for Proposals and Request for Quotations.
5. Any electronic bid submission received by the City of Owen Sound that has been altered or does not exactly match the document as issued by the City of Owen Sound will be rejected.
6. All tenders can be picked up or received by mail or Purolator by contacting the Purchasing Division of the City Hall 808 2nd Ave E. Owen Sound N4K 2H4, Tel 519-376-4440 Ext 1246 or at the above e-mail address.
7. Bidder ensures they have downloaded and is in full compliance with the City of Owen's Health and Safety Policy.Login Create Account
Using Online Bids and Tenders
- If you are using this service for the first time you will need to create an account. Please note your username and password for purchasing / downloading bids in the future.
- If you already have an account proceed to login.
- To initiate your bid purchase / download select Register to Bid for the tender you wish to purchase. Complete the information fields.
- If you wish to download additional copies simply return to the site and login with the same username and password that was used when you originally downloaded the bid.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to check this web page often for any addendum. Bids received without the appropriate signed addendum attached will be rejected.
- If submitted bid documents have been altered or do not match the documents posted on this website, they will be rejected.