Welcome to the City of Owen Sound Bid Opportunities
This site allows potential Bidders to create a Bidding System Vendor account. Vendors can select commodity codes for goods and service and the Bidding System will notify vendors by email of any bid opportunities matching their commodity code selection.
Bidders are solely responsible for ensuring that their Vendor account information is kept accurate. For step by step instructions on how to create an account, refer to the Vendor Guide.
Purchasing Support: If you have questions about a specific bid opportunity, direct your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support: If you encounter technical difficulties, please contact email@example.com
The following is a list of all current bid opportunities with The City of Owen Sound. Please refer to the Status column in the list to determine if the bid is open, closed or awarded.
Login Create Account
Using Online Bids and Tenders
- If you are using this service for the first time you will need to create an account. Please note your username and password for downloading bids in the future.
- If you already have an account proceed to login.
- To initiate your bid download, select Register to Bid for the tender you wish to access. Complete the information fields.
- If you wish to download additional copies, simply return to the site and login with the same username and password that was used when you originally downloaded the bid.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to check this web page often for any addendum. Bids received without the appropriate signed addendum attached will be rejected.
- If submitted bid documents have been altered or do not match the documents posted on this website, they will be rejected.